One of the ways to succeed in contemporary business is to provide eco-innovations. The systems and devices of the plant in Oborniki were designed in order to ensure the topmost ecological standards.
the “green” solutions successfully implemented by the company include the following:
- a closed water cooling system allowing for considerable reduction of waste volume,
- columns performing under diverse pressure to reduce vapour consumption by 50% (in comparison to the traditional method),
- molecular sieves instead of the commonly used azeotropic technology involving substances hazardous to human health and the natural environment,
- an emergency concrete tub (height of 1.2 m) around the production tanks protecting the soil and water environment from contamination (leaks),
- permanent monitoring of parameters with impact on the natural environment,
- an advanced waste management plan.